Inner Court Design - Parks in the house will indeed give the impression of cool, relaxation and more beautiful for the residents of the house. Therefore, currently many homes are starting to use the indoor garden at the time of planning.
The planning concept of the home garden is tricky. Because the design of this section in the house will not be as easy to create a garden on the terrace. This is because the treatment plant, rain water splashed risk and other risks will start to emerge.
See also: Modern Minimalist Living Room Design
As an alternative in designing the park in this house, here are some inspiring of an indoor garden.
1. Park in homes that make up the void on the 2nd floor and bounded glass with another room on the first floor, so we can still enjoy the beauty of the park and the light can still enter.
2. An open area is a liaison between the two masses of buildings. Made with simple with vines and a few plants in pots. Simple but it can function properly. We can get air circulation in the house and natural light.
See also: Modern kitchen design
3. The park is located on the boundary of plots but surrounded by other rooms. Could be an alternative to the park when no residual soil behind. Leave a little to the park area, so that the air circulation and natural lighting more maximum.
See also: Unique Stairs Home Design
4. indoor park does not must a big with various plants. Enough with the small trees and ground covered with gravel so that rain water does not make the soil splashing into the surrounding area.
5. Parks and indoor pool with a transparent roof can make the room airy and bright surroundings without lights.
6. The small garden was created in the middle of the house. Not only leaving little land for the plant area, but also made a wooden deck as the patio, so we can relax and enjoy the air and sun in the morning.
7. The inner court in this house there are 2 pieces, namely on the 1st floor (in the center of the building) and on the second floor which also serves as a roof garden.
8. The entire space on a building facing the middle of the park is a concept layout of this house. We can get the view and also good air flow to all rooms.
9. The small garden with a void without any boundary with the surrounding space gave the impression without boundaries between indoor and outdoor.
10. The tropical garden is raised in homes with the modern Contemporary design, give a different atmosphere at home.
11. Park with a Japanese garden impression easily applied to the garden in the house, because of simple design with materials that are not too much.