Best Ceiling Designs - The beauty of an interior of the house does have a lot of factors that determine whether beautiful or not an interior in the house, one important factor is that the top of house interior is the ceiling area. With its unique ceiling design and attractive can make a room more lively and fun.
Here is some unique ceiling design idea and certainly makes the interior of your home more attractive
1. ceiling with wooden beams arrangement could create an impression of rustic and natural. Unique and interesting. But require extra care. Therefore, this ceiling can be used as any variation in the area of home
2. Children's room with the usual ceiling design but with a picture painted with clouds and sky, making the room feel like a child's playground, so children can be happy and active.
See also: Modern Minimalist Living Room Design
3. Ceiling with certain geometric shapes, especially in rooms that are not too much stuff in it, certainly very interesting. This ceiling makes the room come alive.
See also: Bunk Beds Design for children
4. Ceiling of pantry area made lower than the surrounding space, forming the impression of a bar in this area. At this low ceiling, we can play lighting to make it look more attractive
See also: Decorate The Living Room Wall
5. The ceiling of a child's room which was formed following the character of the room. Ceiling made shapes that appeal to children with a hidden lamp that forms a glowing effect in the dark. Ceiling color chosen is in accordance with the theme character of the room.
6. The ceiling of this former wood pallets makes the room with rustic style. Added with industrial lights style to make the room of your home feel more attractive.
7. The ceiling design with different colors and play up and down ceiling can make a room feel different effects. You can add hidden yellow lamp to add dramatic effect and warmer
8. ceiling with WPC material can be an alternative for those who want a room with ceiling with wood motif but with easier maintenance.
9. ceiling with form a grid can be applied in the most spacious room. In addition to being a point of interest, this ceiling could be forming room albeit without any bulkhead